Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEDA Whatever

Oh yeahhh, I forgot about writing on my blog every day.
The truth is, I've barely been online at all the last little while. I was hanging out with my brother at my parent's house for a few days, then went to london for some birthday drinks the other day, and I've been feeling pretty crappy recently so I just want to lay on the couch and not think about anything other than how ill I feel. FUN TIMES.

I've been watching Clone High- it's a great show, I can't believe they only made one season of it! It's genius.

I can't wait to see Scott Pilgrim, but for some angry-making reason, the distributor decided to not release it in the UK at the same time as they did in America, so I have to wait til the 25th to see it. Which is exactly when I'm in Cyprus, when I won't be able to see it. And once I've come back, I don't think it'll be in the cinemas any longer, and even if it is, I'll have noone to see it with. THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE, MOVIE.

Wah, I promise the next blog post will be less whiney.

4 comments:

1615 said...

讓好心情回味發酵;壞心情留在文字裡隨時間消逝吧!............................................................

NusaCat said...

First sign of old age is the memory starts going....

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!............................................................

Mrs. P said...

I don't have anyone to see Scott Pilgrim with me so I have to go alone and sit there like a creeper.